? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mr. Choong

This post is specially made for our form teacher Choong W.L.
I can't put his full name, he'll go and tell my parents!!


I'M SO SCARD!!



Yesterday, he was fuckin pissed at me because i scolded him in front of my classmates..
After that, he took out that BUKU PEMANTAUAN and demerit me..haha (every Chung Ling teachers will do that if they can't do anything to the students xP)
Then he called my dad..in the morning..(idiot, who will wake up so early in the morning dude? use your bitchy ass to think la..)

And he said that he wanna go my dad's shop, to report what i've done in school?
"SRI SAUJANA"..hE said it loudly so that everyone can hear it, but in the end? didn't come..why? SCARD? no GUTS!? Ohya i almost forget u are a guy without A DICK! am i right?haha come la, u think i'll scared because of that?

Oh by the way, yeah i did take some pic with dogs..SO? is that your business? I don't know where or who the fuck that told u that, u think it's fun to tell ppl's private things to everyone? Very funny huh!?





p/s: Teachers Day coming right? MR. Choong, let me tell u something..something that obviously shown in this class, we WON'T appreciate those USELESS things that u thought us in this five months.



WANNA GET IN TROUBLE WITH ME? SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!ASSHOLE

4 comments:

Hw said...

this hiao hiao eh teacher very 自以为是。。。
All students like to call her as MRS.CHOONG!!
hahahah!

LiL s0ulz said...

LOL..
cb him la everyday so hiao..
and dunno how he know that dog..

Raymond said...

puan chong ROXXX!!!

LiL s0ulz said...

哦零哦..